Feng Shui Tip #1 : How to avoid ghosts in hotel rooms?
The advises listed here are for peoples who travel frequently and stay in hotels, motels, rented apartments and hostels.
- Always call the hotel to reserve the room. Avoid walk-in. Sometime the hotel has full occupancy and you desperately request them to find a room for you. Most hotels have a special vacant room kept for "special guests". These "special guests" are known as ghosts or wandering spirits. At that point of time, the hotel may allow you to check-in to that special room due to your special request. Do not check-in to that special room. Check-in to other hotels.
- Before entering the room, always knock the door to respect that "special guests" although it is understood that the room is vacant. Sometime the special guests may be inside the vacant room. At this moment, how do we know the presence of the special guests? I will explain this question in the following list.
- After entering room, and if you or/and any accompanying family members feel unusual cold or/and smell something stinky similar to decomposed rat; leave the room immediately. Do not proceed to find out the problems. Please note that the air-conditioning system was off by the central air-con thermostat or remote control. If possible, check-out this hotel and check-in to other hotel or otherwise change room. (This point answer the question #2 above.)
- Prior to check-in, always ask a room which is near to human traffic such as lift lobby etc. Do not check-in a room which is at the end of a corridor. This is because the last room has less occupancy rate which is very "yin".
- After entering the room, switch on the lights and open window curtains to allow sunlight to come in. Sunlight is "yang" energy.
- When you go to bed, always switch on one light. It is up to your choice which light you prefer to switch on. Example: toilet light, bedside light or entrance light. This is to supply "yang" energy in the room during the night.
- Before you go to bed, always turn one shoe upside down (either left or right). This is to form "yin-yang", a balanced energy in the room so that you can sleep without disturbances.
- If you are staying alone in a twin beds room, always put something like your luggage or clothing on to the other bed before you sleep.
- After you enter the room, and you see an open bible or quran or other religious book on the writing desk, do not touch or close the religious book, leave the room immediately. Request to change room or check-in to other hotel. This is because there is/are ghost(s) or evil spirit(s) creating troubles in the room to the previous guests.
- Lastly, carry a "Luopan" or a Feng Shui compass with you. It has a few benefits for you beside being for Feng Shui audits. Hold the "Luopan" in your hands and enter the room. If the compass needle spins violently as you around in the room, this indicates there is ghosts or wandering spirits presence around. The room is very "yin" and has no steady magnitude of magnetic fields. Do not disturb the ghosts and leave the room immediately. You may also carry some talisman or religious items with you to protect yourself from harm.
Back to top